Solutions & Tips
Nubiatech, Inc. has the solution to eliminate computer problems finally and forever without the expense of hiring your own in-house it staff.
For less than $12 dollars a day with our retainer, Nubiatech, Inc. manages the stress for you!
Many small businesses find it challenging to deploy, maintain, and protect their technology. Whether youâ€™re looking to keep IT costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively, or make a plan for business continuity, Nubiatech, Inc. has a solution for you:
Solutions from Nubiatech, Inc. are easy, quick, and economical to implement. Eliminate your computer problems today!
Do you have a personal computer or a network of personal computers at home? Are you a small or midsize business owner in Chicago, surrounding suburbs, NW Indiana, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money? Nubiatech, Inc. can help.
Our specialty is IT consulting, network services and computer support serving businesses such as your own.
Our clients typically have 5 to 50 workstations (up to 200), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Chicago, surrounding suburbs, and NW Indiana.
We are most successful when we assist clients who:
- Require reliable and secure IT Management Services for the network infrastructures of their companies.
- Are aware that technology is an effective tool that can help gain competitive advantage and increase production.
- Want an advisor they can trust as their technology partner for the improvement of their productivity, profitability and operations through highly effective network IT support.
- Are willing to make an investment in technology to eliminate repetitive manual tasks and to improve communication with Computer and Communications Networks.
- Wants to focus on their business, not the technology.
- Have noticed current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- Need better reliability and security for their computer network.
- Understands that computer downtime costs them money.
- Needs to be certain their data is always backed up, period.
- Would like to enable their employees to work remotely.
- Want their employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- Believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- Looking to expand their business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Their interests are tied to the bottom line.